1st Kazakhstan International Metalwork Technologies and Equipment Exhibition
Metaltech – is a name for portfolio of exhibition events organized by ITE Group, dedicated to metalwork technologies and equipment. The most known event of this portfolio is one of the largest exhibitions –Metaltech Malaysia, which is held in Kuala Lumpur for over 20 years.
Metaltech Central Asia Exhibition is a special event in Central Asia for manufacturers, representatives and distributors of equipment, devices, technologies and instruments for Metalwork Industry.
Nowadays, metalwork is one of the most dynamically developing sectors of industry, presenting innovative products and solutions, highly demanded in the market on a constant basis. Metalwork Industry holds the key position in industrial production, since it supplies all the branches with metalwork production technology and thus substantially facilitates the increase of labour efficiency.
Metalwork Industry innovative technologies are constantly drawing particular attention of consumers of this kind of services in different spheres of economic life.
- EXHIBITION THEME: Metalwork Technologies and Equipment
- DATES: 16-18 September 2015
- VENUE: 9C Pavilion, Atakent Exhibition Centre, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- FREQUENCY: Annual
- STATUS: International
Exhibition Working Hours:
- 16 September, Wednesday 10.00-18.00
- 17 September, Thursday 10.00 - 18.00
- 18 September, Friday 10.00 - 16.00
Metaltech Central Asia Exhibition Sectors
- Metal-cutting Equipment
- Press-forging Equipment
- Foundry Equipment
- Heat-Treatment and Coating Facilities
- Metal-Cutting and Abrasive Tools
- Associated Parts and Goods, Technological Equipment, Operating Supplies
- Electric Motor Drives, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment and their Component Parts
- Measurement and Control Equipment, Devices and Instruments
- Automated Systems of Design and Production Management, Software
- Repair and Upgrading of Manufacturing Equipment, Spare Parts and Services
- Research and Technology Projects, Engineering and Technological Solutions
- Scientific and Technical Literature and Information
- Investment Projects
- And many others
Exhibition Advertising Campaign
- Direct work with the exhibitor in order to form the most precise portrait of potential customer to determine demands of participants.
- Direct distribution of 10,000 invitations according to special data base via mail, fax, e-mail.
- Task-oriented address call-down of potential visitors with personal invitation to exhibition.
- Advertisements, articles and invitations in special local and international digital and print media.
- Advertising banners and boards in the central streets of the city.
In order to introduce products and services to potential partners in more detail, the organisers invite the participants of the exhibition to hold special seminars and presentations in fully equipped Seminar Room.
The equipment includes:
- LCD-projector, screen, sound equipment, computer, assistant’s work.
Information about the seminars and presentations will be included into the Exhibition Programme, that will be distributed at registration desk, put into participant’s package, as well as placed on special poster inside the pavilion.
- 21st Central Asian International Mining Exploration & Mining Equipment Exhibition and Forum
- 12th Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy Construction, Communal Machinery Exhibition
Combined realisation of similar large international projects in related branches will allow attracting the most of the interested professionals as visitors of exhibition.